This website, www.belskydiamonds.com, (the "Website") is owned and operated by Belsky Diamonds Ltd. ("we" or "Belsky Diamonds" or "Belsky Diamonds Ltd"), a company registered in England and Wales under the company number
You acknowledge that any use of the Website by you, including any transactions for which you use it, is subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below. This also includes our return, delivery and payment conditions (all conditions combined form our "Terms and Conditions"). Please note that these Terms and Conditions also apply to all contracts you enter with us by means of distance communication such as a telephone or email (e.g. when you view items on the Website, call us directly or through email to place an order).
Please read through these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website as your use of the website will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time. Any such changes will apply to new orders as soon as they are posted on the Website. It is your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions each time you use the Website. Your continued use of the Website means that you are agreeing with the latest version of our Terms and Conditions. Any purchases you make are based on the version of the Terms and Conditions valid at the time of purchase.
At Belsky Diamonds, we have committed ourselves to offering you high quality diamonds at contemporary prices, always supplemented by first-class service in our guarantees.
The Belsky Diamonds Price Guarantee
If you see a diamond, a gemstone or a piece of diamond or gemstone jewellery at Belsky Diamonds and find the same product at a lower price elsewhere, we assure you that we will not only match that price but also give you an additional 1% discount up to a maximum value of £ 52.
If you want to take advantage of the Belsky Diamonds price guarantee, please email the name and address (exact URL) of the Website on which you discovered the cheaper offer to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Belsky Diamonds Certificate Guarantee
Diamond and gemstone certificates list the properties (features) of the examined diamond or gemstone and serve for quality assurance. At Belsky Diamonds, we guarantee that each of our diamonds or gemstones has a certificate issued by one of the five leading gemology laboratories in the world (GIA, AGS, HRD, IGI or EGL) or by the Diamond Factory (DF) or by the International Colored Gemstone Laboratory (ICL). You may find that some of our competitors issue their own certificates. At Belsky Diamonds, we only sell diamonds and gemstones with certificates from strict and recognized laboratories in the industry.
The Belsky Diamonds Diamond Information Guarantee
At Belsky Diamonds, we guarantee that the Website will always have complete information about every single diamond we have in stock. This includes the exact properties and origin of the certificate.
The Belsky Diamonds Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with a diamond that you have purchased at Belsky Diamonds, you can return it within 30 days. We guarantee a full refund of the purchase price without any further questions. This does not affect your rights according to clause 4. The Belsky Diamonds Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects
Your Diamonds jewellery comes with a lifetime warranty that covers all manufacturing defects. See section 5.7. for more details.
The Belsky Diamonds British Manufacturing Guarantee
With a showroom in Mayfair and workshops in central London, we pride ourselves in being a British company that manufactures its jewellery in Great Britain. It is precisely for this reason that our jewellery is marked by the British Office for Precious Metals Control.
1. Put your item(s) in the shopping cart
2. You will find a summary of your order in the order overview.
3. After completing your order, you will receive an order confirmation by email.
4. Belsky Diamonds will then review your order and the prices. You will be informed if the prices differ.
5. Belsky Diamonds will ship your item(s) and send you a delivery confirmation by email. This completes the sales contract between Belsky Diamonds and you.
If you choose to collect your item(s) in one of our stores, Belsky Diamonds will send you a confirmation in case your order is accepted. This completes the sales contract between Belsky Diamonds and you. Belsky Diamonds will inform you once your item(s) are available for collection.
6. When you order items ("Goods") from us online, the final details of your order will be displayed on the "Order Summary" page. After checking the details, you will be asked to place your order ("Order"). After you have placed your order, we will immediately email you a confirmation that your order has been received ("Order Confirmation"). Such an email does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order, unless expressly indicated therein.
7. We do not provide direct access to the details of your purchase on the Website after you have placed your order. We therefore recommend that you save the order confirmation or order confirmation email, or print it out for your own records. If you require specific information about previous purchases you have made email us at email@example.com
8. The presentation of goods on the Website does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
By placing your order, you are making an offer to Belsky Diamonds to conclude a sales contract. The order confirmation that you receive after your order has been placed does not yet constitute an acceptance of this offer. In case of shipping, a sales contract is only concluded when the ordered item(s) and the delivery confirmation have been sent to you. In case you chose to collect the item in one of our stores, the sales contract is concluded when we send you a confirmation about your order being accepted.
1. When checking your order, we may have your identity checked by an identity verification centre. It is important that you provide us with accurate information, otherwise these identity checks could produce negative results that could result in your order being rejected. If necessary, we will double check your data with fraud prevention and protection authorities*.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know who we are receiving these background checks from and to whom we are forwarding information about you. You have a right to this information. We do not charge you any fees for these inquiries.
You have the right to a copy of the information we keep about you. Please contact us on email@example.com
- Availability and replacement delivery
Orders for goods are subject to availability. If we cannot deliver the goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. When possible, we will provide you with a replacement of at least equivalent value. In this case, you have the option of either accepting the replacement or receiving a full refund of any amounts already paid for goods that cannot be delivered.
2. - Pricing determination errors
The price of the goods is, in general, the price displayed on the Website at the time of the order. Although we try to ensure that all prices on the Website are correct, errors may occur. We review the prices as part of the order confirmation. If the correct price of your goods is below our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when shipping the goods. IF A PRODUCT'S CORRECT PRICE IS HIGHER THAN THE PRICE STATED ON THE WEBSITE, WE WILL EITHER CONTACT YOU FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE DISPATCHING THE PRODUCT(S) OR REJECT YOUR ORDER AND NOTIFY YOU OF SUCH REJECTION. Once we have contacted you and informed you that the price is higher than the price stated on the Website, you can cancel your order free of charge. You will then receive a full refund. If an order is cancelled this way, you agree that this releases us from any service obligations except the obligation to repay.
3. Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon completion of the order. There are various payment options available which are displayed at the beginning of the ordering process.
4. Ownership of all goods that you buy on the Website passes on to you upon delivery of the goods, provided that we have received full payment for the goods.
5. Prices quoted on the Website include shipping costs, unless stated otherwise. If you are to bear shipping costs, they will be specified before your order is placed and are specified again in the order confirmation.
6. Belsky Diamonds can cancel the contract or refuse to enter into a contract with you regarding certain goods at any time before sending the shipping confirmation for reasons of availability or other valid reasons. In this case, Belsky Diamonds will immediately, but no longer than within 10 working days, refund the purchase price in full to your account.
7. You agree to indemnify Belsky Diamonds in full against all costs and outgoings Belsky Diamonds incurs by obtaining payments from you in the event that a failed payment occurs for reasons for which you are responsible for (including, without limitation, the cost of fees for failed payments billed to us by our payment service partners).
8. To apply for finance via our V12 Retail Finance payment option you must meet the following criteria:
1.You must be over 18 years of age.
2. You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continuous address history.
3. You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
4. You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits. 5. The Goods must be delivered to your home address if purchased online or collected instore if purchased instore.
Please note that during the checkout process, the address input on our website must match the address input on the V12 Retail Finance website, failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your order.
1. Shipping costs and estimated delivery times are specified before the customer's order confirmation. We strive to deliver the goods within the deadlines specified in the shipping confirmation.
Delays can be unavoidable due to unforeseen factors, especially with custom-made items. Belsky Diamonds assumes no liability for delays caused by slight negligence or failures to meet delivery deadlines caused by slight negligence. Nothing in this contract is intended to limit the liability for damage to life, body or health that is the result of a negligent breach of duty by Belsky Diamonds or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or proxy of Belsky Diamonds.
If buyers choose to collect the ordered item(s) in one of our stores, buyers can pick up the order only by themselves in person unless otherwise agreed in advance. Verification of the buyers' identity will require a corresponding proof of identity such as passports, driver's licenses, etc.
2. The risk of loss and damage to the goods shall pass to you when the goods are handed over.
3. Generally the carrier is: a) Royal Mail special delivery service for the United Kingdom (including outer British Isles and addresses in Northern Ireland); b) FedEx or UPS for any other country worldwide; c) Under special circumstances, the delivery agent may be another representative named by Belsky Diamonds.
4. The delivery address is provided by you during the ordering process.
1. The goods are always deemed to have been delivered when our delivery service delivers them to the delivery address you have provided. The signature of the delivery note by you or a person previously named in the ordering process is required.
2.The goods are also deemed to have been delivered when you pick up the goods at the address provided by our delivery service on the delivery note.
Should a direct delivery not be possible due to a lack of acceptance, you are obliged to collect the goods within 5 working days of receiving notification from our delivery service that the goods are ready for collection. After the expiration of the period of 5 working days, the goods are considered rejected. In such cases, you will be reimbursed for the cost of the goods, minus the cost of delivery, if paid by you, and minus the costs charged to us by the respective shipping company for returning the goods to us. (If the goods are custom-made, we reserve the right to only reimburse the costs for the item(s) itself, but not the costs that arise as a result of the individualization of the item(s)).
5. To protect against theft, we recommend that you provide a delivery address that is not accessible to third parties.
1. If you are a consumer according to legal provisions, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions.
2. This right of withdrawal does not apply, meaning you cannot withdraw from the contract, in the following cases:
2.1. In cases in which the delivered goods were not prefabricated and were manufactured or adapted by us based on your specific requirements (individualization). This includes, for example, a piece of jewellery that we have created for you by setting a gemstone that you have bought from us into a specific setting;
2.2. If the contract is only concluded after viewing and/or trying on the goods in the shop.
3.Otherwise, the right to revoke orders is subject to the provisions of the following
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without statement of any reasons.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party whom you have appointed and who is not the deliverer has taken possession of the goods (or the final goods, last partial shipment, or the last item(s) in contracts involving a single order for multiple goods or the delivery of a single good in multiple partial shipments).
To comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
Should you choose to withdraw from this contract, we shall refund all payments which we have received from you without delay, including shipping costs (except for additional costs arising from selecting a shipping method different from the most cost-efficient standard delivery offered by us), no later than fourteen days from the date on which we have received your notice of withdrawal from this contract. The refund shall be issued using the same payment method which you provided for the original transaction, unless otherwise explicitly agreed with you; under no circumstances shall you be charged fees to process this refund.
You must send back the goods to us without delay, no later than 14 days from the day on which you notified us about withdrawing from the contract. The withdrawal period is met if you dispatch the goods before the end of the 14 day period. You will bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
If we bear the return costs in individual cases and after consulting with you, you must hand over the goods immediately or within 14 days at the latest to the logistics company named by us. The deadline is met if you send the goods back before the 14 day period has expired.
We may withhold the refund until the items have been returned to us, or until you have provided evidence that you have shipped back the goods, whichever takes place first.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value can be traced back to handling that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
You do not have to send the goods received back to us in the outer packaging (shipping box) in which the goods were when they were delivered. However, the goods are to be returned to us sufficiently protected. You may have to bear the costs of damages that can be traced back to inadequate packaging of the returned goods.
If the goods are in additional packaging within the outer packaging when delivered, e.g. in special additional protective packaging, gift packaging, a ring box or a jewellery box, this packaging is considered a part of the delivered goods and must be returned to us as well when the jewellery is returned. Otherwise, we may demand compensation for the costs incurred as a result of the failure to return said additional packaging.
1. In the unlikely event that the goods delivered prove to be faulty, damaged, or different from what you ordered, Belsky Diamonds will offer to replace or repair the goods or, if you prefer, refund the purchase price for the return of the defective goods. In any case, if the goods we deliver are defective, you are entitled to the statutory warranty rights.
If defective goods are returned, regardless of the legal basis for the return, the respective goods must be returned in full. If the goods are in additional packaging within the outer packaging (shipping box) when delivered, e.g. in special additional protective packaging, gift packaging, a ring box or a jewellery box, this packaging is considered a part of the delivered goods and must be returned to us as well when the jewellery is returned.
Certificates, if supplied, must also be returned. If the certificate is not returned, we will charge £ 349 plus VAT for a replacement certificate. You have the right to provide evidence that we have not incurred any costs or costs for the replacement certificate that is considerably lower than the aforementioned lump sum.
Should the goods show signs of deterioration (such as damage, wear and tear, etc.) that go beyond the deterioration caused by the intended use of the item(s), we can demand compensation from you. We reserve the right to offset this compensation against any repayments to you. In this case, our repayment to you can be reduced accordingly.
For safety reasons, we recommend that you do not put the name Belsky Diamonds on the packaging of your return, as it contains the term "Diamonds". To arrange the return of defective goods, please contact us and we will provide you with further instructions.
If you have any questions about returning defective goods, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If the inspections of goods outside the premises of Belsky Diamonds, e.g. with security service providers such as Malca-Amit or Brinks, are to be organized, you have to pay a deposit in advance that covers shipping and insurance costs. The amount of the deposit corresponds to the amount of the shipping and insurance costs.
As soon as an inspection of the item(s) at the agreed location is possible, you will be notified. After that notification, you have three working days to inspect the item(s). If you do not inspect the item(s) within 3 working days, Belsky Diamonds reserves the right to return the item(s) and withhold the deposit paid.
You must notify Belsky Diamonds whether or not to proceed with the purchase within two working days of inspecting the item(s). If you do not reply within two working days, Belsky Diamonds reserves the right to return the goods and withhold the deposit paid. If a purchase contract for the goods inspected is concluded, the deposit will be counted towards the purchase price and the remainder of the purchase price will be due.
3. Belsky Diamonds goods have a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing and processing defects. This warranty does not apply to goods that are exposed to excessive wear, misuse or damage to property, regardless of the causes. The item(s) must not be damaged by improper handling or improper external impacts (e.g. knocks, dents or pressure) and must not be changed, manipulated, repaired or serviced by a service provider other than Belsky Diamonds. Wear and tear caused by the intended use of the piece of jewellery does not constitute manufacturing defects and is not covered by the warranty.
This warranty becomes effective in addition to your statutory warranty claims which are not affected by this.
If you want to make a warranty claim, please contact us at email@example.com.
In order to enforce the warranty, the goods must be returned in full, meaning with any special, additional packaging (except the original shipping box) and the certificate that may have been sent with the goods. In addition, proof of purchase must be presented by the buyer. Should the certificate not be sent alongside the goods, we may charge £ 349 plus VAT for a replacement certificate. You have the right to provide evidence that we have not incurred any damage or damage for the replacement certificate that is considerably lower than the aforementioned lump sum.
In the event of an insufficient delivery, costs for special or additional packaging and other supplementary material may be charged. The cost of returning the goods to us and insuring them during transport shall be borne by you. The cost may vary depending on the country the goods are sent from and their value.
All returns for which a warranty claim is asserted are subject to verification and authentication by the Belsky Diamonds team. The item(s) must be classified as defective as a result of a manufacturing defect by our production department.
If claims from this guarantee are asserted, the decision about the further procedure (exchange, repair or similar) depends on the individual case and will be discussed with you.
4. If the purchased product has been tampered with or changed in any way by you, another jeweller or any other third party, the lifetime guarantee becomes void.
5. All sizes and measurements of the rings and pieces of jewellery are approximate. However, we try to ensure that the sizes and measurements are correct. If you do not know your ring size, please select "Unknown" as your ring size during the ordering process, and we will manufacture the ring in a standard ring size (between 51 and 53 mm). As soon as you receive the ring and are able to determine the correct size, you can return it to us for a free resizing according to the terms specified in section 5.10. This does not apply to custom-made rings.
6. All of our rings can be made smaller/larger free of charge within 30 days of purchase. This does not apply to custom-made rings. In order to resize your ring, you need to return the ring to us within 30 days after receiving it. Some rings can be resized, others have to be produced anew from scratch. In the case of custom-made rings, a resizing is at our discretion.
7. The terms for resizing outside the aforementioned 30 days depend on the item(s) selected and are as follows:
7.1 For plain band or non-diamond or non-gemstone set ring, a resizing of two sizes smaller or larger than the original size is possible for a fee of £ 65 plus VAT. If the resizing exceeds two sizes from the original size ordered, the ring may require to be made from scratch for which corresponding costs will apply. The price will be confirmed after consulting our sales team.
7.2 Diamond-set or gemstone-set engagement rings (including custom-made rings) must be assessed in order to ensure whether they can be resized, or whether they need to be remade for which costs will apply. This will be confirmed after consulting our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +44 203 540 1477.
7.3 Full eternity rings - Due to the nature of the setting, these rings cannot be resized and must be replaced within 30 days of purchase. Otherwise, changes cannot be made. Please contact our sales team to discuss alternative options for your ring.
7.4 Half eternity rings - Due to the type of setting, all rings must first be examined to see whether a resizing is possible or whether a ring has to be created anew. The price will be confirmed after the assessment. Please contact our sales team at email@example.com or +44 203 540 1477.
Simple wedding rings can be resized for a fee that is payable after an assessment (except for rings with a special surface and engraving). Diamond-set or gemstone-set wedding rings must be inspected prior to resizing to ensure that the nature of the setting allows a resizing.
Due to the nature of the individual designs, please contact our sales team at +44 203 540 1477 to find out if a resizing is possible.
Custom-made rings can be resized free of charge within 30 days of collection/receipt, provided that a resizing of the respective ring and its design and specifications is possible. Upon receiving your request, we will check whether a resizing is possible and discuss it with you. The resizing may result in additional costs that shall be borne by you. This also applies if the ring has to be made anew from scratch if it cannot be resized as desired. You will be informed about any additional costs in advance. It will then be clarified whether the size change should be carried out.
8. All goods remain the property of Belsky Diamonds until they have been fully paid for. If you receive goods that you ordered but did not pay for, and Belsky Diamonds asks you to return these goods, you must do so immediately. Belsky Diamonds will bear the shipping costs and may charge you interest at the statutory rate. The interest will accrue daily from the day on which you received the goods until the day on which the goods were actually paid for or returned to us.
9. In addition to the purchase price, we may also demand compensation for damages and/or expenses if goods whose collection was agreed upon and that have been made available for collection of which you have been informed remain with Belsky Diamonds for longer than 90 days after you have been contacted. Belsky Diamonds is only responsible for intent and gross negligence during the time you are in default of collection.
1. Claims for damages against Belsky Diamonds are principally excluded. Exempt from this are claims for damages resulting from injury to life, body, health, or from any breach of essential contractual obligations, as well as liability for other damages resulting from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by Belsky Diamonds or their legal representatives or agents. Essential contractual obligations are those which must be fulfilled to achieve the objective of the contract.
2. In the event of a breach of any essential contractual obligations, Belsky Diamonds shall only be liable for foreseeable damage that is typical for this type of contract if it was caused by simple negligence, unless the customer's damage claims arise from injury to life, body, or health.
3. The limitations of liability in sections 6.1 and 6.2 also apply to legal representatives and agents of Belsky Diamonds if claims are made directly against them.
4. The limitations of liability resulting from sections 6.1 and 6.2 do not apply if Belsky Diamonds maliciously concealed the defect or assumed a warranty for the quality of the item(s). The same shall apply if you and Belsky Diamonds have reached an agreement on the quality of the item(s). The provisions of Product Liability Law remain unaffected.
1. If you order goods from the Website for delivery outside the UK, these goods may be subject to import duties and taxes that will be levied when the delivery reaches its specified destination. You will be responsible for paying such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
2. Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country from which the goods you ordered originate. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
1. We will not be held responsible or be liable for any failure to perform, or any delay in performance of, our obligations specified in this contract that is caused by events beyond our control ("force majeure").
2. Intentionally left blank
3. The respective duties to perform of both parties specified in this contract are to be suspended for the duration of the force majeure event. We will try to bring the event to an end or find a solution that will allow our obligations specified in this contract to be fulfilled.
If the force majeure event continues for more than two months, either party can cancel the affected sales contract. The performance of duties by Belsky Diamonds becoming impossible as a result of a force majeure event will not affect your rights.
1. - Website
You acknowledge and agree that all copyrights, trademarks, and all other proprietary rights to all materials and content made available to you in order to use the Website remain with us at all times. You may only use this material if explicitly approved by us or our licensors (if applicable). The content of the Website (in particular videos, images, text, audio, audio visual material and graphics) must not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means for any purpose except for the purpose specified below.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content on the Website is provided to you for your personal and non-commercial use and that you may only download such material and content for the sole purpose of using the Website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content on the Website is strictly prohibited and agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially reuse any of these materials or create derivative works.
3. You especially acknowledge that 'Belsky Diamonds' ("Trademark") is a registered trademark of Belsky Diamonds Ltd and that neither the Trademark nor any derivative or variation thereof may be used in any way without our explicit permission (including, but not limited to, the use as a 'hyperlink'). You agree that you are not permitted to use the Trademark in any way that is confusing to Belsky Diamonds customers or potential Belsky Diamonds customers or that could in any way discredit or damage the reputation of Belsky Diamonds.
4. Nothing on this Website may be construed as granting any licence or rights to use any inherent property rights without the explicit written permission of Belsky Diamonds.
5. - Goods
When purchasing custom-made goods from us, you acknowledge that all intellectual property rights to such goods remain the property of Belsky Diamonds. If the aforementioned is not permitted under applicable law, you grant us an exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual and unrestricted right to use the design of the custom-made goods, free of royalties. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to produce and commercially offer further items based on the respective custom-made goods. Unless we explicitly state otherwise, we do not grant you any rights to create copies or derivatives of these goods. You agree to refraining from doing so. We reserves all rights to imagery related to the custom-made goods. In particular, we are entitled to use this imagery for advertising purposes on all available channels, whether online or offline.
1. All products purchased during a sample sale in one of our showrooms are non-refundable and non-exchangeable and cannot be resized. This does not affect your statutory warranty rights.
2. If a product is purchased during a promotional period, it cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other Belsky Diamonds or third-party offers or discounts offered on the Website or in our showrooms. No two offers can be used for the same product at the same time.
3. Promotions or sales never include custom-made items.
4. Newsletter subscription - By providing us with your email address, you agree to us contacting you via email. Belsky Diamonds will use the information provided by you to keep you informed about news, raffles, and promotions. Belsky Diamonds will never pass on your data to other companies without your consent. You can cancel the receipt of this correspondence by unsubscribing from the emails we send or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Discounts from different special offers cannot be combined.
1. You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, logic bombs or other malicious or technologically harmful material to it. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
2. We will report such violations to the appropriate law enforcement authorities and cooperate with those authorities. In the event of a corresponding court or official order, this includes our disclosing your identity to the authorities.
3. We are not liable for any losses or damages caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, a virus or any other technologically harmful material that might have infected your computer(s), computer programs, data or any other copyrighted material as a result of your use of the Website or downloading material published on the Website or a Website linked to it. The regulations specified in section 6, in particular the exceptions to limitations of liability, apply to this limitation of liability accordingly.
1. The contract is binding for you and us as well as our respective legal successors and assignees.
2. You may not transfer, assign, encumber or otherwise dispose of a contract or any of your rights or obligations specified in that contract without our prior written consent.
3. We are entitled to transfer, assign, encumber, pass on or otherwise alienate a contract or our rights and obligations specified in that contract at any time during the contractual period.
1. If at any time during the term of a contract we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the contract or any of these Terms and Conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or legal remedies to which we are entitled under the contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or legal remedies and shall not relieve you from fulfilling such obligations.
2. Our failing to assert any rights in the event of your default does not constitute a waiver of the enforcement of our rights in the event of a later default.
3. No waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions by us is effective unless it is expressly designated as a waiver and communicated to you in writing.
Should a provision of these Terms and Conditions or any other provision of a contract between the parties be or become void, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
1. These Terms and Conditions and all documents expressly referred to therein constitute the entire agreement between the parties and replace all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, or agreements between us with regard to the object of the contract.2. The parties acknowledge that, when entering into the contract, neither party relies on any guarantees or warranties (whether through no one's fault or negligent statement) that are not contained in these Terms and Conditions or the documents referred to therein or on the Website or provided by law. 3. Both parties agree that our only liability regarding the guarantees and warranties contained in these Terms and Conditions (whether innocent or negligent) is based on a violation of contract. 4. Liability for fraud is neither limited nor excluded by this section.
1. Contracts for the purchase of goods via the Website and all disputes or claims arising from or in connection with them or their contractual object or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are subject to English law. All disputes or claims arising from or in connection with such contracts or their conclusion (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are subject to English jurisdiction.2. Dispute settlement: The EU Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. This platform acts as a point of contact for out-of-court dispute settlements, dealing with contractual obligations resulting from online sales contracts. More information is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration body.